A compact instant film camera, the smokey white INSTAX Mini 9 from FUJIFILM has been updated for selfie shooters and features a range of convenient controls for producing credit card-sized prints. The sleek design incorporates a FUJINON 60mm f/12.7 lens, which offers a fixed focus from 2′ to infinity, and a small selfie mirror is built into the front of the lens design for accurately composing self-portraits. Alternatively, a macro attachment lens is included to reduce the minimum focus distance for working with close-up subjects. For general shooting, the optical viewfinder is available and incorporates a central target spot to aid in composing images.
For controlling the look of imagery, the aperture setting can be changed in four steps, from f/12.7 to f/32, to suit various shooting conditions ranging from indoor lighting to bright sunlight. The dedicated hi-key mode produces intentionally over-exposed frames for a distinctly creative look. An automatic flash is built-in to provide additional illumination when shooting in low-light.
- Film: Fujifilm Instant Film “instax mini”
- Picture size: 62 x 46mm
- Lens: 2 components, 2 elements, f = 60 mm, 1:12.7
- Viewfinder: Real image finder, 0.37x, with target spot
- Focusing: 0.6m – ∞
- Shutter: Shutter speed: 1/60 sec.
- Exposure Control: Manual switching system (LED indicator in exposure meter)
- Film Feeding out: Automatic
- Flash: Constant firing flash (automatic light adjustment), Recycle time: 0.2 sec. to 6 sec. (when using new batteries), Effective flash range: 0.6m – 2.7 m
- Auto power off time: 5 min.
- Power Supply: Two AA-size 1.5V alkaline batteries Capacity: 100 shots, (Approximately 10 instax mini film packs with new AA batteries)
- Others: Exposure counter (number of unexposed films), film pack confirmation window
- Dimensions & Weight: 116mm x 118.3mm x 68.2mm / 307g (without batteries, strap and film pack)